Please read the general house rules and rental terms below. Find specific conditions (if any) within
each property listing description.
1. Familiarize Yourself with House Rules
2. Review & Sign Rental Agreement (signed upon booking)
3. Provide Gov’t photo ID
4. Provide a booking deposit of $3000 through Stripe
Deposit: A security deposit between $1000 and $3000 CAD is required upon booking through Stripe app. The safety and comfort of our guests is our top priority which means we are serious about maintaining quality.
Rental Agreement: Must be signed upon booking. Outlines all the house rules and terms that you agree to before booking. This is governed by the Alberta Residential Tenancies Act and must be signed by guests before booking. It’s an extra step we are taking to make ensure our properties are cared for and treated like home by our guests.
Provide a valid Government Issued Photo ID:
● Drivers license
The health and safety of our guests and residents are the utmost importance. While you are in the common spaces of the building (parkade, lobby, elevator, and common hallways – face covering is required for the nose, mouth, and chin. This can be a mask or as little as your t-shirt covering your face.
We are committed to Airbnb’s expert backed 5-step enhanced cleaning process HERE
After each stay we:
● Clean all surfaces, especially those frequently touched, are cleaned and sanitized with disinfectant.
● Wash linens at a high temperature setting
● Use cleaners approved by health experts, like disinfectants with 70% alcohol or higher
● Avoid cross-contamination by wearing a mask and gloves
● Comply with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines
We understand that your travel plans may have to change. Our cancellation policy follows Air BnB guidelines HERE