✦ Please read and acknowledge our “Additional House Rules” and “Other Things to Note” section prior to booking ✦
✦ MAX number of Guests and Visitors allowed is 2✦
⚠️1 underground parking stall included
⚠️Nice backyard with patio set and NG BBQ
⚠️Gas fireplace & Central AC
⚠️Condo on the main floor. No stairs or elevators to take
⚠️Super close to City Market and MacEwan Univ
About the Space
Stay in the heart of downtown in this warming and welcoming clean condo. Beautifully decorated you will find everything is so comfortable that you won’t want to leave. This is the perfect stay whether you are exploring the capital with friends or looking for spacious work travel accommodations.
All necessary amenities are waiting for you. The high-quality mattresses are deep and plush. The sheets are crisp and clean. Dimmable lights so you get comfortable and relaxed. It’s home away from home.
There’s a fully stocked kitchen with all appliances, in-suite laundry, 1 comfortable and soft King size bed in the main bedroom.
✦ You are booking the entire condo.
✦ TV and Internet: High Speed 1 Gbps down/ 100 Mbps upload internet with wi-fi and 2 Large 65” Smart TVs with cable service. No app subscription-based provided.
✦ Parking: 1 underground free stall. Also, free street parking is available.
✦ Kitchen: Nice and clean counters, modern cabinetry, and kitchen appliances. Includes dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, 2-slice toaster, blender, pots, pans, and all the cookware necessary to make a gourmet meal.
Island bar with seating for two and a round dining table for 4.
✦ Living Spaces: The light-filled main living area overlooks the ground-level and impressive backyard. It is outfitted with a comfy leather sofa, 1 stylish armchair, and a 65” TV.
✦ Bedrooms: The master bedroom offers a plush King-size bed, 65” flat-screen TV, and a roomy closet. You will also have a comfortable Murphy Queen size bed in the second bedroom.
✦ Bathrooms: One full-size bathroom equipped with fresh towels, hairdryer, and dispenser for shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. You will even get Q-tips and facial cotton pads.
✦ Office/Workstation: The murphy bed in one of the bedrooms can be transformed into a desk/workstation ideal for students and working professionals.
✦ Laundry: Got some dirty cloth that needs to be washed? No worries, we have a washer and dryer ready to use with detergent available.
✦ Our guests have full access to all rooms and amenities within the loft.
✦ There are 2 ways to access the building to get into this unit:
① One on the main level entering through the front (From 115 St)
② One on the back-alley doors of the building.
✦ Garbage Disposal Area:
There are two sets of 6 ft. X 6 ft. garbage dumpsters that can be found in the back alley for your use. Don’t forget to bring the building FOB with you!
Other things to note
✦ ADDITIONAL SECURITY DEPOSIT ✦
Depending on the type of reservation, a security deposit of 500$ MIGHT or MIGHT NOT be charged prior to check in instructions being shared. This security deposit is fully refundable at the end of a reservation assuming there is no damage to the property and all our house rules have been followed. We will send instructions on how this will be requested.
✦ MAIN BUILDING ACCESS AND SMART LOCK✦
– To access the main building: We can open from the intercom or you can use the assigned FOB locate inside a lockbox, to which you will be given the code in the check-in instructions.
– To access the unit: No keys to lose or to return! This property provides secure, keyless entry with a Smart Lock. You can lock and unlock the door with your assigned code, using a unique virtual key issued to you for the duration of your stay (valid from check-in time until check-out). This code will be sent with other detailed check-in instructions 24 hours before your arrival.
– To access the UG Parkade: You can access this parkade using the same FOB to access the building.
✦ CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS ✦
Flexible Self-Check-in using your assigned code.
We will make sure you receive detailed instructions before your check-in.
✦ DOWNTOWN CORE ✦
Please remember that you’re staying in a condo, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to act ASAP, but there is no one living on-site 24/7.
The condo is located in the downtown core of Edmonton, and there could be subtle traffic noise. Downtown is also known for having diverse groups of people or residents. Just be aware that you might come across homeless people on some occasions.
✦ SECURITY DEVICES ✦
– We guarantee there are NO INDOOR recording devices in this unit.
– There is ONE OUTDOOR security camera located at the loft main door, only to monitor outdoor activity. This device will be ONLY recording with motion detection and not 24/7
– We use a noise monitoring device; It does NOT record actual sounds or conversations; it simply monitors the noise level
– The common areas of the building are under 24-hour surveillance. There are multiple security cameras throughout the building.
❤️❤️❤️Thank you for browsing our listing and please proceed to book with us and experience quality Airbnb ❤️❤️❤️